Monday, October 1, 2012

Into the Wild Blog #3

1. He took a lot of stuff with him but dumped it all.
2. he changed his name
3. he wasn't close to his family
4. Works hard
5. Giving
6. Charitable
7. Optimistic
8. Odd
9. Spontaneous
10. Brave
11. Smart
12. Mysterious
13. Determined
14. Kind
15. Truthful
16. Hidden
17. Solitary
18. Trusting
19. Trustworthy
20. Selfless
I dont think that chris had a very good relationship with his family because he was not too prevalent on the fact that he was donating his money and things then running away. He didn't even let them know he was gone and he didn't want them to know that he was leaving or anything about it. In a way I think that he was trying to hurt his parents because if you leave for a very long time and not come back without talking to your family you should know that you are hurting them.
I think that he removed all of his previous life because he felt ashamed of the life he had lived and wanted to experience more in life. He wanted to remove every trace of his life and start anew. I feel that in a hypothetical sense his family and friends could have thought that the reason he left was because he was running from someone or something, but that is hypothetical.

1 comment: